All students are strongly warned that if they do not adhere to the Darul Uloom Dress Code, they will face expulsion.
1. The Kurta & Trousers MUST BE ABOVE THE ANKLES.
2. As for Trousers it can be full length or ¾ BUT JEANS OR SHORT- TROUSERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Tousers must not be folded but cut to size.
3. Only Topi (with or without Imaama) is allowed as headgear NOT WINTER HATS etc.nor should the Topis be too bright coloured.
4. Clothes must be clean, neat and ironed.
5. The HAIR must be short and cut to one length.
6. NAILS must be clean and clipped short.
7. BEARD should NOT BE TRIMMED AT ALL, but left free to grow.
8. WESTERN CLOTHES ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR ANY STUDENT whether in or out of CAMPUS
9. NO BRACELETS, NECKLACES OR EAR-RINGS ARE ALLOWED.
10. NOTE – CELLPHONES are NOT ALLOWED AT ALL FOR ANY STUDENT.